This week's menu will start with yesterday & go thru this Sunday coming up:
- Tuesday, March 23rd: Homemade Spaghetti & garlic bread.
- I will take a photo of this & post my recipe sometime a little late this week. People L-O-V-E my spaghetti sauce - I got it from my momma. ;op
- Wednesday, March 24th: Going to dinner with a girlfriend who's moving out of town.
- Thursday, March 25th: Either BBQ baked or pan fried pork chops, rice, green beans. (Did not get a chance to make this last week).
- I know, I know - fried is so bad for you...but we rarely eat fried foods, so I don't think there's anything with indulging every once in a while!
- Friday, March 26th & Saturday, March 27th: EMFH &/or date night!
- We tend not to cook on Friday or Saturday since we either are not home, and if we are, we usually eat out. This will probably stop after we have children, but for now, that's our routine.
- Sunday, March 28th: Sweet & spicy shrimp with mixed veggies, white rice. (Never got a chance to make it a couple weeks ago).
That's it for this week. I am going to try my hardest to actually remember to take pictures of the dishes that are my recipes. Hope everyone has a delicious week!