; World of Dennifer: Happy (Belated) New Year!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy (Belated) New Year!

I'm alive! 2010 has been very busy for me so far - I apologize for taking such a long break from the blog. We had a nice, relaxing New Years celebration at the hubb's friend's house. We all went to college together, so we had fun reminiscing about our college days - we are all getting old, haha!


Happy 2010 from the Dennifers!

We don't have too much we are working on right now, although I did do some redecorating in my LR that I need to get some pictures of. I think it makes the LR so much more bright. I am also looking for some year round decor for my DR table & entryway table. I have no clue what I want to put on the tables, so I need to start blog stalking to get some inspiration. I even went to Ikea today & bought NOTHING for the house - can you believe that?! We are also working on a few other small things around the house - I plan on posting a list of around the house to do's for 2010...hopefully we can get it all done! I am hoping that 2010 brings you everything you wish for!!

0 comments: