; World of Dennifer: MB Updates

Saturday, September 26, 2009

MB Updates

With the exception of the fillings for the glass vase & apothecary jar, my birdie themed MB is done!! I have actually been to Michaels several times trying to find stuff to put in the vases, but I think I am going to end up ordering the stuff online. I am envisioning cream rose heads & black satin ribbon in the tall birdie vase & moss + a bird's nest with faux bird eggs in the apothecary jar.

Here are pics of the finishing touches (click on any photo to enlarge):


*View from the door*

*Close Ups*

The drapes & hardware are from Burlington, birdcage candle holder from Pier One, silver & black zebra trays from Home Goods, cream pillar holders, aqua candles & birdie knick knack holder (on TV stand/book shelf), baskets from Michaels, birdie wall art - DIY :o)

What do you think?! I am so happy with how this room turned out! Now, on to the next D&R project...the Master Bath!! Inspiration Photos coming soon! :o)

Thanks for Visiting!

2 comments:

Roeshel said...

Your bedroom looks beautiful. I love dark tones with the soothing colors. Great job!!!

Roeshel

Jen J. said...

Thanks Roeshel! I love it now...so comfy!