; World of Dennifer: My current master bed obsessions...

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My current master bed obsessions...

I have been dreaming of FINALLY getting our Master Bed furniture so we can finally get the D&R of this room done. It's been over 2 years & I'm just ready to start already!! Not sure if I told you guys but I'm attempting to a birdies theme with the main colors being black & antique white - our walls will be gray (full name = "Granite Dust" by Valspar) & we will have some pale blue accenting, see my inspiration boards here. I think it'll turn out great once we get it underway!! I am going to work my powers of persuasion on the Hubbs & see if we can buy the set soon (like this week/weekend soon!)...here is a photo of it from the VCF website:

What do you think?
And here is the bedding I have selected from JCP & will probably buy this week sometime:


Hopefully we will FINALLY get around to painting this weekend if my Uncle would hurry up & get his booty back over to my house to help the Hubbs with the final prep work! Hopefully I will be able to post some in progress pics soon!

0 comments: