; World of Dennifer: Pumpkin Carving!!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE the fall! The look, smell, food, everything about it is great...especially anything related to pumpkins! Ever since I was a kid, we used to carve pumpkins for Halloween & I so looked forward to it! And even though I am far from being a kid anymore, I still love carving pumpkins into jack-o-lanterns! This year the hubbs & I decided to do two jack-o-lanterns:

The spooky ghost...I named him Harry!

And a J - for our last initial!

Here are some others of us carving the pumpkins, which btw, we got for $4.99 each at our local grocery store:

Please note my husband's critical pumpkin carving tools: 1) design template, 2) pumpkin carving tools, 3) BEER - a must have when performing domestic duties requested by your wife (according to him anyways, lol). ;o)

And the last with Dizz greeting at the door:

I would love to see your jack-o-lanterns, please share in the comments section of this post if you have links! Also, in other World of Dennifer news - a VERY exciting development coming soon (& no, I'm not pregnant...yet, lol). Now I'm off to go make some yummy pumpkin spice cheesecake - try the recipe, it's divine! Happy Halloween!

0 comments: