; World of Dennifer: Project 365 - letters, lessons & laughter for my daughter - week 2

Monday, January 16, 2012

Project 365 - letters, lessons & laughter for my daughter - week 2

Hi there! Welcome to week 2 of my Project 365! I am so thrilled that {so far} I seem to be keeping up with this & I must say, I'm starting to really love it. I think it'll be so much fun at the end of the year looking back at the photos throughout the year! Here are the photos from this week...

{sneak peek from my BFF's baby shower this past weekend...more deets + a couple tutorials coming soon}

So that's this week! Hopefully I'll continue to keep up with this for the entire year. :) I will be back soon with our house goals/projects for the year, a few party planning tutorials & I'm bringing back my WIWBW series...soon! 'Till next time!

1 comments:

Life Happens said...

She is getting so big. I love the picture of her clapping with the little doggy.