; World of Dennifer: Pillow talk...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pillow talk...

Not in the traditional sense of the phrase, but literally. I have been thinking about getting some new pillow covers for my Target Solid Color Silk Toss Pillow. The ones I currently have match my old LR color scheme - the deep, warm orange & since I lightened it up a bit at least for now, I'm looking for some covers to put on the pillows I already have to add some more character to my newly re-decorated LR! I want something unique, but nothing too overboard with pattern since I already purchased some paisley print lumbar pillow from Home Goods to go along with my chocolate button pillows.

Enter Etsy. Ah Etsy, how do I love thee...let me count the ways:


 
Etsy seller pipdesigns  


Etsy seller Elegant Touch

Etsy Seller Simple Linens 

 

 
Etsy Seller Emma Dear 

All very cute right? I really like love them all, but I'm really leaning towards the rufflly white one! I love the contrast bright white brings to my choclate painted living room. Now I just need to convince the hubbs to let me buy a couple! 


2 comments:

mrs.messi said...

Omg, I love the white pillow with the ruffle across it! So cute!

There is a special award for you in my blog today! Check it out :)

Jen J. said...

It's my favorite too! I think it's the one I'll end up buying! Heading over to your blog now. :o)