; World of Dennifer: What I wanna buy Wednesday - 03.09.11

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I wanna buy Wednesday - 03.09.11

Hey everyone! For some reason, I can't transfer the images from my camera to my computer, so I have been meaning to do a couple of posts, but I can't get the pics to transfer - more like I forgot?! IDK. In any event, I'll be back to my regularly scheduled blogging as soon as I get that figured out.

Welcome to my 2nd installment of What I Wanna Buy Wednesday (WIWBW), woo! I had so much fun scouring the internet this week for stuff I want {some of it I bought}, but most likely don't need, ha!

1. Cute spring & summer Gymboree clothes for Baby AJ:


Is it me or does Gymboree have the absolute cutest clothes for little ones?! Well normally I stay away from Gymboree's stuff because it's waaay to expensive for clothes that Amaya will just grow out of in a couple of months. But last week I got a coupon in the mail for 20% off my entire purchase & then today one of my online friends said something about their entire site having a 30% off sale, so you know me...I had to check it out. Can't pass up a good sale, lol & OMG! The cutest stuff & everything really is 30% off - you have to check it out! So I loaded up my shopping bag {online stores are so dangerous} & used my 20% off coupon & came out with everything you see above (minus the shoes with the swim outfit) plus two super cute tops AND I got $25 in Gymbucks, woot! Gotta love major deals like that!

2. PBK Easter Baskets:


I have been in love with these since I first laid eyes on them! Ack, just so freakin' adorable & {as most of you know} I'm a PB/PBK-aholic, so when I was in the mall last weekend & walked by PBK, I decided to head it. And, well...I couldn't resist! I broke down & bought a small white basket with the purple mini dot & tulle liner. It's adorable all on it's own, but then I took it down to a hat store in the mall to get AJ's name on it & picked it up today - it's perfect! I took a picture of it on my cell phone this evening {please excuse the wrinkles, I haven't had a chance to iron it yet}:


3. A cute camera strap for my new Nikon D3100 Digital SLR:


I love my camera & have started learning how to take better photos (still planning on posting the photos from the lessons I've completed, just need to figure out what's up with downloading the pics on to my computer), but my camera needs some swagger, lol. So I have been eying these cute camera straps all over Etsy & am hoping to get one soon!

4. Some nice outdoor/patio furniture:


Ever since we bought this house, I have been saying next year we'll buy nice outdoor furniture & now, 4 years later - I'm still saying it. Seems like something more important always comes up, but this is my wish list so I'm including it here. In all honesty, our deck is sorta small for the type of furniture I want, so this may have to wait until we get a bigger house, but hey - a girl can dream, can't she?!

I have been waiting for {what feels like} forever for Verizon to get the iPhone & I'm so happy they finally worked it out with Apple, woo! My contract expires in May & I fully plan on gifting this to myself for my birthday, which also happens to be in May.

And that's all I got this week for WIWBW! Now tell me, what do you wanna buy this week?! Hopefully I'll figure out what's going on with my camera/computer & get my pictures downloaded & post everything I have been thinking up.  'Till next time!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, Jen!!! How've you been? I'm so sorry, I've been like the worst blog commenter. Amaya is so adorable!!! I can't believe she's 3 months already! The time is going by so fast, isn't it? Lol, too funny - I totally ordered Maura one of those PBK Easter baskets too! I got the green gingham liner with brown basket - it just came the other day, its super cute! I love Gymboree too!!! I haven't had to buy Maura all that many clothes because we got so many clothes as gifts, but what I do get I usually get there. Where else do you shop for baby clothes?

Roeshel said...

Can you tell I'm catching up?
I'm due for a new phone but I'm not ready for the extra cost in a monthly data plan yet. Maybe once I've played with my Nook Color a little more and get frustrated with not being able to check email anywhere/etc. ? Not sure yet.

I love the camera strap! I've always wanted one too but then think I'll DIY and then never do and forget about it. Might just need to buy one. :) Can't wait to see your lesson photos. Hope there's some of your sweet little girl!