; World of Dennifer: What I wanna buy Wednesday - 08.17.11

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I wanna buy Wednesday - 08.17.11

Hi there friends!! Hope everyone's week is going awesome - mine is pretty good, just trying to get thru the next 1.5 months at work, then I'll {hopefully} have a lot more free time, which = more time to blog...he he. :) I am still hard at work trying to get one of my biggest projects more the office/craft space makeover done & am waiting on an order I placed on Etsy to reeeally finish it. Once it gets here, hopefully I'll be able to finish the project up & share it with y'all...in the mean time, I'm going to share some of my inspiration pics for the office/craft space makeover. Also, I will be posting Baby AJ's 10 month update, my top mommy must haves for 3-9 months, and finally, I wanna tell you guys about the big birthday bash we're planning for our little munchkin!!

Anywho, today I'm checking in with my latest installment of WIWBW! Here are the top 5 things I need wanna buy this week:

1. Fall clothes {for me}:



I've always loved the fall & everything about it - it's my favorite season!! One of the things I look forward to every year is seeing the new fall clothing trends! I love the comfy, stylish cardigans & sweaters, the dark wash denim & the muted colors fall brings! I can't wait to do some fall shopping - I need to clean out my closet first, lose about 5-10 lbs, then I'll be stocking up on some of the new fall items to supplement my {already pretty large} wardrobe. :)

P.S. - anyone who wants to get a deal on some great new fall looks, Gap is offering 25% off your entire purchase - TODAY ONLY - code: GAPGEM!

2. A new iPhone cover:


I mentioned these cute iPhone covers sold by one of my favorite Etsy Shops, Pretty Smitten, in my chevron love post. Sigh. I really, REALLY want one, but I just can't bring myself to pay $55 for one...I mean, the phone itself was over $200! I follow the Pretty Smitten blog & last week, Elizabeth (the shop owner) hinted at the fact that there will be something coming up this week for those wanting an iPhone case (me, me, me!) - I hope it's a discount because I'll definitely jump all over that!

3. A couple long, white IKEA wall shelves:


I'd seen these shelves in IKEA before, but fell in love with them once I saw them in John & Sherry's living/dining room on Young House Love. When I was re-doing our living room though, I went for three small, dark brown wall shelves. After living with those for a couple of years, I'm ready to make a switch again to the IKEA shelves & I'm trying to talk the hubbs into the idea - I think it'll brighten up the space & provide a nice spot for family photos/decorating pieces that I own & have no other place to display. I'd LOVE to have these installed before the munchkin's first birthday party on October 15th (more deets on the big day later), so we'll see if the hubby will relent. :)

And speaking of IKEA...

4. IKEA's Tullsta Armchair:

I love the look of this chair & it would fit perfectly with the hubb's new furniture set in his mancave (pics coming soon). And have you seen the price?! $100 for a nice armchair & only $50 for extra covers if you'd like to change up the look - gotta love IKEA! We need to make a trip to our local one soon!

5. Fall clothes {for munchkin}:
{photo credits: sweater & outfit}

Y'all know I can't get enough of baby clothes! Sadly, my baby is about to be a toddler ::sniff, sniff::, but there is still an abundance of cute clothes for 12+ months! And her birthday is in the fall too, so maybe she'll get some cute outfits for her birthday?! Woo. The hubbs & I went to the outlets the weekend before last to grab a few things & I picked up some stuff for the munchkin, but there's definitely still more shopping to do!

So there you have it - my top 5 things I wanna buy this week. How about you?! What do you wanna buy today? 'Till next time!

0 comments: