; World of Dennifer: Crazy week ahead!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Crazy week ahead!

Omg, I am already going insane with how crazy this week is & it's only MONDAY. As you can see, I'm blogging from my phone...that's how hectic my week has been/will be. Let's see, I am in class for work all week, I have to get munchkin's stuff ready for school every night, I have to work overtime every night (doing that now, ugh) & not to mention, I'm trying to work on my office/craft space makeover & plan Amaya's 1st birthday party (deets coming soon)! Can you say utter exhaustion?!

I also didn't get much sleep this weekend because the hubbs was out of town on a boys weekend in Vegas, so me & the munchkin braved Hurricane Irene alone:


We did fine - it was mainly just heavy rain & wind, everyone made a big fuss about it though. I totally get it, you can never be too careful, right? But in this case, it was no biggie.

BTW, the east coast earthquake last week scared the crap out of me. I work in a major federal building right next to major military installation in DC, so I had all kinds of things running thru my mind when that happened. Thank God it was nothing more...

Anywho, just wanted to check in with y'all to let you know I'm here, but I may be slightly MIA this week because of all the craziness I have going on...otherwise known as my life! 'Till next time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Life Happens said...

Isn't it crazy how we got an earthquake AND hurricane all in one week?! I'm grateful Irene didn't do too much damage.

You guys look cute in the picture. Hope you can get everything done! I can't believe her 1st birthday is coming up!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, she is such a doll!!

That earthquake really tripped me out, took a few seconds before I figured out what was going on lol. And that hurricane was sooooo overblown... at least on my end. I had a serious case of cabin fever and my pooches never wanted to go outside when I know they really needed to. But I'm glad the damage done was relatively minimal. Hopefully we'll both survive this week and I'll actually get a chance to write my first post! Happy Wednesday!

P.S. Hiiii! New follower here =)

Unknown said...

Hi Jen, glad to hear that all was well with all the mother nature stuff going on last week. And boy do you sound busy! And my oh my is homegirl getting big! Good to hear from you:)