What's that saying though? If at first you don't succeed, try try again....right? So, I am trying again with my third edition of Menu Planning Monday. hopefully I'll make most, if not all, of the meals this week!
- Monday, March 15th: Spicy Chicken Alfredo (I am going to take a photo of this dish & post the recipe tomorrow), garlic bread.
- Originally found this in my first-ever cook book my momma gave me - Sandra Lee's semi-homemade meals! It's amazing...seriously.
- Tuesday, March 16th: Campbell's French Onion Burgers w/ cheddar cheese, tater tots, tossed salad.
- Yummy in mah tummy good! We have made these once before & this one was a special request from the mister as we were grocery shopping this weekend. These are sooo good! And even better...they are quick & easy to make! We use whole gran or whole wheat buns & 2% milk cheddar cheese slices to lessen the fat content a bit. :o)
- Wednesday, March 17th: EMFH night!
- Woot, no cooking! I try to give myself a break during the week.We actually have a neighborhood watch meeting this night, so it's best that we don't plan to cook.
- Thursday, March 18th: Either BBQ baked or pan fried pork chops, rice, green beans.
- I know, I know - fried is so bad for you...but we rarely eat fried foods, so I don't think there's anything with indulging every once in a while!
- Friday, March 19th - Sunday, March 21st: Absolutely NOTHING...well, we will be eating, but I won't be cooking, hehehe. Our 1st anniversary is on Sunday - yay!!! I will be posting a little year in review later this week, but we are going on a mini-vacation up to New York from Friday-Sunday & I can't.freakin.wait. I've never been to NY & I'm looking forward to doing as much as we can in the 3 days, 2 nights we are there!
Stay tuned the rest of this week for my New York trip plans - it would really be great if anyone from or familiar with NY gave me some pointers on must see/must do stuff! Good luck with any new recipes you try this week - if you decide to try any of mine, please let me know what you think. I promise if you hate it, it won't hurt my feelings...most of the recipes I use, I got from other people or from cook books. Happy Monday!