; World of Dennifer: 5 Question Friday - April 9, 2010

Friday, April 9, 2010

5 Question Friday - April 9, 2010

Hey there everyone! I must, again, apologize for my blog slacking this week. I have been soooo busy at work this week & by the time I get home, I am so tired that I fall asleep right after dinner! I have bought all the supplies for my spring wreath & can't wait to make it - likely this today or tomorrow - and I'll post the tutorial as soon as I make it! I also have two recipes to post, but I forgot to take pics of them (duh!) so I'll be using random online pics, lol. finally, I still have my spring cleaning list to post - it is quite lengthy, so I'll post it in parts. So, please please accept my apology!
 
I did have time to post the most important post this week - my 1st Ever Giveaway on the World of Dennifer! If you haven't entered yet, there's still time - giveaway closes Sunday night at 10pm! And if you are a new follower - welcome & thanks for following my blog - I hope that you stick around & find the tutorials, makeovers, recipes, and anything else I post interesting!



I'm here for my 2nd edition of 5 Question Friday (5QF) from Mamma M. over @ My Little Life. It's really fun to post all these Q&A's...and fun to read everyone's responses over on her blog. If one of my followers joins in on this blog party, please let me know - I'd love to read your responses!

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Hmmm, I like Stacey Dash & I think as far as looks goes, she could probably come closest to looking like me (or I guess me looking like her, lol). I mean, she's definitely way more glamorous than I am, but we have some similar features. That & I think she'd do a great job playing me, lol.




2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
Nope, but I did go to a week-long  theater camp when I was in middle school. My mom thought it would be a good idea & I actually had a blast!

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?

Bees & spiders...ewww. They just creep me out. If I see a spider int he house, I start screaming & make my hubby come get them for me, lol. A little dramatic, no?!




 4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
Leaving the kitchen cabinets open after I put dishes away or take them out, lol. He says it's not even just the kitchen cabinets - he says it's the bathroom ones too. He says it drives him insane! IDK why I do it, just habit I guess, haha.

5. What is currently your favorite song?
 I really like the Drake song, "What Am I Doing?" It's catchy! :o)

That's all for today - don't forget to enter my giveaway! And look out for my spring wreath tutorial this weekend! Plus, I think a new Mood Board Monday will be posted on my blog friend - Sarah's blog pewter+sage, so I'll be participating with that. Menu Planning Monday may or may not be back on Monday - just depends if I'm making anything new next week. :oP 

1 comments:

Roeshel said...

Hmmm. I'd have to think about what I'd make! Probably some pretty artwork for my guest bedroom. I'm addicted to pretty scrapbook paper. But I've also been wanting to try some DIY canvas art so I don't know but I'd love to win and figure it out. ;)

Thanks Jen!
Roeshel