; World of Dennifer: 5 Question Friday - 4/30!

Friday, April 30, 2010

5 Question Friday - 4/30!

So I've decided that 5QF is a good time to recap my week for everything I didn't talk about in the past week's posts. Feel free to scroll past the non-5QF stuff if you wish, or read the whole post. I'll try & keep the non-5QF stuff brief.

**********************

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, I am so.effing.happy.this.week.is.over. I was in this class for work & this psycho guy literally p!ssed off everyone - even threatened me! Yep, a 13 week pregnant woman. It was sooo ridiculous, so a bunch of us banded together & reported him. I hate to say this, but I hope he either gets fired or gets SERIOUS repercussions for the way he was behaving in class. Ugh. I'm so happy it's over & I can just go back to my normal life at work. So sad that I actually want to go back to work. Says a lot about that class huh? It was mainly that dude though...so effing frustrating. Okay, that's all the blog space he gets outta me, just had to vent.

Today was a pretty cool day though after the class was over. we got to see Baby J again. I don't think I'll post the pic b/c it's not very clear. The u/s machine at this place we went to sucked compared to the place we went last week, but the baby's h/b was 162 bpm, s/he was measuring right on track for how far along I am (12w6d) & we saw him/her moving around bit in there! We went for the NT Scan, which is a test (blood work + u/s) that tests for several genetic disorders, one of which is Down's Syndrome. Our baby is considered very low risk due to my age & the lack of any genetic issues in either of our backgrounds. They can't tell you the final results until the blood work comes back, but the u/s part went perfect - everything looks normal with the little one. :)

Okay, now back to our regularly scheduled blogging - 5QF. If you want to participate, head on over to My Little Life & link up (and let me know if you do, I'd love to read my follower's answers)!



1. If you could, would you go back to high school?


The answer to this one is an emphatic hell-to-the-naw. My ex boyfriend (of 5.5 years/high school sweet heart) was so horrible to me & pmb (prettymuchbasically) ruined my HS years for me. The only times I had fun in HS was when were broken up. So so sad, but true.
 
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)


Hmmm, this is a hard one. But I think wish #1 would be to have a healthy, happy, strong family with more babies a little lata on!  I know this sounds shallow, but wish #2 would definitely be that money is no object & that we could afford whatever we wanted. I know it doesn't buy you happiness & is the root of all evil, but I'm already happy, now I'd just like to be a SAHM momma with Baby J (& the future kiddos) & not have to worry about the bills & be happy...UKWIM?





3. What kids show do you secretly like?

LOL, it's more of a tween show, but I like "That's so Raven" on Saturday mornings, I sit back, relax & watch it while DH is still sleeping in, hehehehe.



 


4. What is your beverage of choice?

Well if I was w/o child, I'd have to say a long beach, white sangria, or mojito. But, since I can't have any of those anytime soon, I'll go with my fav mocktini - IDK what it's called but it has pineapple, orange & cranberry juices with a splash of sprite - ahhhhhhmazing!


 

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
Ummm, I have a pretty short temper sometimes & I'd like to change that. Sometimes it works in my favor, but usually not. I blame my mother for that one, haha. I am just like her & everyone always says so.

That's all I got. Hope you enjoyed this edition of 5QF! I'm going to start doing weekly pregnancy posts complete with u/s & belly pics likely on Saturdays or Sundays just for documentation's sake. Until then...hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comments:

Shanny said...

I'm so glad the scan went well, yay!!!!
Love the 5 question Friday! I would not like to go back to high school either, I'm totally there with the same wishes, and your mocktini has me salivating lol