; World of Dennifer: New look + new Michaels gift card winner!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

New look + new Michaels gift card winner!!

Hey everyone! What do you think of my new look?! Exciting right? I gotta give a shout out to Lindsay over at Blogaholic Designs for making my new look sooo awesome! If you are looking for someone to design your blog at a great price & with a quick turnaround, she's your girl! The whole process took less than a week!

And now, I have a button, yaay! So, please grab my button & put it on your blog. If you do, please comment on this or any of my posts & I'll be sure to return the favor & add your button to my sidebar! I heart bloggy friends. :)

Also, great news for a very very lucky follower of mine. The rules for my 1st Ever World of Dennifer Giveaway (for a $25 Michaels gift card) stated that the winner selected would be posted on my blog by Monday, April 12, 2010, and that person would have 48 hours to contact me at worldofdennifer@gmail.com to claim her prize. I never received an email from my original winner (sorry! email me & I'll send you a small token of my appreciation for following me anyways :oD), so I re-drew a new winner on random.org this morning...and the very lucky NEW winner is:

Lucky #19...

Jamie, who said...
I need to get some supplies for making my best friends bridal shower & bachelorette party invitations! Thanks!

So Jamie, you now have 48 hours to contact me at worldofdennifer@gmail.com to claim your prize. Please send me your full name & mailing address so that I can send out your prize!! Please let me know if you blog about the invites you'll be making, I'd love to see how beautiful they turned out. Congrats!

0 comments: