; World of Dennifer: 13 weeks pregnant w/ belly pics!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

13 weeks pregnant w/ belly pics!

Today I am actually 13 weeks 4 days pregnant, which means I'm in the 2nd trimester, woo hoo!! To celebrate, my hubby & I are going nursery furniture shopping this weekend & I just got a coupon in the mail that Babies 'R Us (BRU) has a 20% off nursery furniture sale going on in-store with a shopping pass. I assume you get said pass if you go in & present the mailing you got from BRU & that entitles you to the 20% off? I hope so anyways.

So, according to thebump.com, the babe is the size of a peach this week! His head is more proportionate to his body & he's forming teeth & vocal chords. I also read in some "your pregnancy week by week" email I signed up for that s/he can hear you talk or sing by now in there! I have been feeling pretty good - still always hungry, getting constant headaches, sore boobs, sore lower belly/pelvic area, going to sleep waaay earlier than my pre-pregnancy bed time. But I really can't complain at all, just hoping the little one is doing well in there! I also "came out"/announced the pregnancy on facebook today. It's like a rite of passage or something, bwahahaha....but seriously, it was exciting to share our news & everyone was so happy for us. Okay, okay...now on to the fun stuff - belly pics (at least fun to me, lol)! Here I am at 13 weeks on Saturday:

Clothed Belly

Bare Belly

Can't wait till the bump gets bigger & people actually start to notice it! I told both of my bosses this week, so now people at work know as well. I have a co-worker who's actually due like a week before me, so we have had a lot of fun talking about the babies. She's not finding out the sex! I don't think I can do that, I'm too much of a planner & I need to know, lol. Okay, that's it for now - I'm starving, so I need to cook dinner. I'll be posting the other pieces of my spring cleaning lists this week/weekend & updating you on our progress so far. I have been majorly slacking on posting those, sorry! Till next time. :)

3 comments:

Mrs HoneyBun said...

Congrats on the little one!! Cute belly bump!

Jen J. said...

Thanks sweetie!

Shanny said...

Awww look at the tiny bump! Adorable =)