; World of Dennifer: 5QF - 07.30.10

Friday, July 30, 2010

5QF - 07.30.10

Wowza, I can't believe how quickly this week has gone by. I have lots of nursery updates I want to share, but I just need to have the time to sit down and write out a post! We are getting sooo close to being done with her nursery & I can't wait to share the final product with you guys!! We are actually about to head out of town to where the hubbs is originally from - his cousin had a be-beh, so we are heading down to meet the lil guy! So, I'm gonna make this one quick & sweet. :)

So on to 5QF! If you want to participate, head on over to My Little Life & link up (and let me know if you do, I'd love to read my reader's answers)!



1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
 
Hahahaha, funny you should ask. I don't think I had this as a child necessarily, but I have this sheet that I have definitely had since at least high school. I love it. It's so comfy & I cuddle with it every night. My husband always makes fun of me for it, but it just makes me happy at night. I even bring it along on trips....I use it to lay my head on - I'm really weird about sleeping on hotel/non-mine pillows. I have SUPER sensitive skin so if I don't know what something was washed in, I always cover it. It'll be coming along on this little trip to even though we'll be staying at my MIL's casa. :)

2. Do you dream in color?
 
Yep, I sure do. Is that weird?! I remember I dreamed twice that we were having a boy. I'm soooo excited about my little girl, but if you would have asked me to guess....I totally would have said boy.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
 
 
I'm 5'5" (if you want to be real technical, I'm 5' 4 & 3/4") - I like my height, the perfect compliment to my hubby!

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
 
 
 Hmmm, interesting question. I have always like TI's voice - IDK what it is about his voice, but it drives me crazy - I think he has this sexy southern swagger. IRL though he's really skinny & short, lol...I have been to a concert. I still think he's cute regardless!

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
 
I actually take it back like a nice girl. :)

Gotta run & finish packing. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Hopefully, I'll be back on Sunday with a new Project Nursery post. 'Till next time!!

0 comments: