; World of Dennifer: Gotta love 99 cent shipping at Kohls.com!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gotta love 99 cent shipping at Kohls.com!

Today I purchased a new shower curtain for our MBath - the re-do is coming along nicely btw (progress pics coming soon!). When I took everything out of the bathroom for the renovation, I decided that it would be a good time to wash the shower curtain, and...well...I sorta-kinda-accidentally faded the shower curtain, which made me sooo sad because I actually really did love it. It was a housewarming gift from Bed, Bath & Beyond and I went on there to try & find it again, but I figured it was a long shot since it was given to us over 2 years ago. And guess what, it was a long shot - trying to find a 2 year old shower curtain at BB&B = FAIL. So, my next idea was to still try & use the old one & see how bad it looked. But I showed DH the poor shower curtain & he told me to just go ahead and buy a new one! Well I wanted one very similar to my old one, and I searched the internet high & low and FINALLY found one that is somewhat similar (and not ridiculously expensive) AND was up to both me & DH's standards, behold:


You like? I think it's pretty & will go well with my planned MBath re-do . I am not sure it'll be the same quality as my B,B&B curtain, but for $20 I think it'll do for now.

While I was browsing on Kohls' website & since they are having a $0.99 shipping promo right now, I decided to see if they had any gray sheet sets. We want new sheets for our MBedroom since our current sheets are white, which looks fine, but we want to have another option available, lol. So I also bought these in silver:


They are microfiber, which I have never heard of in sheets before, but our couches are microfiber & are fine...I even think they may be extra warm in the winter!! Warmness is great for me because I am one of those people that are always col - seriously - even in the summer. Have any of you ever tried microfiber sheets? How do you like them? I guess if I hate them I can always return them right?? Ahh the joys of online shopping ! Head over to Kohls' website to take advantage of the $0.99 shipping - it ends today so hurry over!!

0 comments: