; World of Dennifer: I'm being featured on Craftaholoics Anonymous this week!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm being featured on Craftaholoics Anonymous this week!

Hey there everyone! I hope everyone had an great weekend! Mine was good...very fun, but LOOONG. As I mentioned on Thursday, my 27th Birthday was Friday & we had a big BBQ to celebrate with lots of friends, food & drinks (the non-alchy type for me ;o)!! I have lots of pics to share from my birthday weekend, my 16 week pregnancy update + some exciting baby news & the first of my Project Nursery series posts.

Besides all that exciting awesomeness, my DIY Spring (but-keeping-it-up-for-summer) Initial Wreath is being featured on Linda's fab blog Craftaholics Anonymous this week as a part of her reader's tutorial week!!





I know there were several very talented bloggers who submitted their projects & I am SO honored that my wreath was chosen to be featured. Head on over to Craftaholics Anonymous this week to check out my feature + all the other cool DIY projects from other talented bloggers - all with tutorials, so you can DIY them too! If you do decide to DIY a project featured this week, please leave the link to your post in a comment, so I can check it out! I love showing support for my readers! And stay tuned for all the exciting stuff I have coming up this week!!

2 comments:

Shanny said...

That's awesome!!!! congrats =)

Kimberly said...

Just stopping by from Reader's Tutorial Week. Love your wreath! Actually made one very similar a few months back. Here's a link: http://attemptingcreative.blogspot.com/2010/04/moss-wreath.html

Yours is awesome! And congrats on the little one. :)

Love your blog!

-Kimberly